WELCOME TO YOUR NEW GECU NEIGHBORHOOD BRANCH℠ AT DYER & DIANA
DON’T MISS THE GRAND OPENING!
Join the fun and celebrate the grand opening with food, giveaways* and fun activities for the whole family — including face painting, a photobooth, s’mores and much more. Plus, meet our furry friend, Drue Blue, and wear your favorite costume!
See the new branch!
9435 Dyer St.
Saturday, October 27 – Grand Opening Party
11 a.m.–2 p.m.
MORE ABOUT YOUR NEW DYER & DIANA LOCATION
Come see the brand-new full-service location at 9435 Dyer St., and enjoy all the ways in which you can take care of what matters most. We’ve also remodeled your Transmountain and Dyer drive-thru in its current location, 5645 Transmountain Road.
Enjoy the same great service that El Paso has come to know and love with extended hours!
• Make withdrawals, deposits, transfers and loan payments
• Open a new account and become a member**
• Apply for an auto or personal loan or a credit card***
• Apply for a home loan†
• Open a CD or Money Market account
• Purchase cashier’s checks
• Receive instant-issue debit cards
We’re right in your neighborhood — come see us at any of your four Northeast locations today!
- GECU Drive-thru at Transmountain and Dyer (NOW OPEN)
- GECU Neighborhood Branch℠ at Dyer and Diana (NOW OPEN)
- GECU Neighborhood Branch℠ at Sean Haggerty and Marcus Uribe
- Personal teller at Hondo Pass and U.S. Route 54
Visit our website to find a GECU location near you.
Federally insured by NCUA.
*While supplies last.
**Learn how to become a member at gecu.com.
***All loans subject to credit qualification and approval. Other conditions apply. Equal Opportunity Lender.
†All loans subject to credit qualification and approval. The property must be located in the United States, within a 150-mile radius of El Paso County, to include Hudspeth County. Other conditions apply. Equal Housing Opportunity Lender.